What is it?
Its a simple and easy way to track your Boy Scout activities. It is great for a Scout, his parents or the Scoutmaster. All your data is right on your windows 10 device whereever you are. Especially good for mobile devices.
What does it do?
Keep track of a single Scout or the entire Troop. Track Ranks, Merit Badges, Service Hours, Miles hiked and nights camped. Email link and phone number links for the Scout's contact person.
Where can I get it?
Take a look in the app store by clicking the link below:
Already have the app? Click here to contact us for support.
Need help getting started? Check out the quick start guide below
- This is the initial screen
- Select Add New Scout
- Fill in the Scout's info
- After you click the save icon, the Scout will be in the list
- When you click the Scout's name, you can add all his advancement and log data
- This is the add rank screen
- Here is the rank list, you can edit it by clicking/tapping if needed.
- This is the add merit badge screen, all merit badges are pre-populated in the dropdown
- Here is the merit badge list screen
- The other screens operate the same way, happy tracking!